среда, 20 мая 2015 г.

Show me your true colors



Hello everyone.


Today on the way home from kindergarten , I met my old friend .We have not seen each other for two years. She was shocked to see me, with blond hair , because all my life I was a brunette .

You should have seen her face when I called her by name. Five more minutes she spent at a loss trying to figure out who I am and what I want from her .


Well, hard to blame her.Check it out : me and new me.






Well, we talked about everything and my friend told me that I look much younger now, when I became a blonde.And I agree with her . I am not only look younger , but feel so ease, happy and confident.
Please believe me , I'm not trying to persuade everyone to color hair in blond. But simply saying that it is important to find your true color , color of your soul and not be afraid to show it.
It's so funny , but the first couple of weeks after I changed my style and became a blonde , I used make-up like a whore .
Then I noticed that the dark , strong juicy shadows that are so good for brunettes , blondes can make look like a prostitute.And the opposite, light and transparent shadows that makes blonde glow , brunette can make colorless and boring .
So here is some color collections for blondes and brunettes. Sorry redheads , today I did not find anything for you. In my opinion your hair color is the most charming .Basically, all of the color combinations are good for you . Bright shades will give you a sexy look and soft tones create a romantic mood .
For blondes:







For brunettes






I hope thet my color collections gave you a bit of a spring mood and inspired to love yourself and not be afraid to change for the better.
See you soon . Thank you for your time.

Check for updates and follow me on:

http://askblonde.livejournal.com/
@askblondee
https://ru.pinterest.com/Agatavolturi/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий